Time & Location
About the Event
We make credibility assessments everyday, usually subconciously. Fact check - TRUE! In an investigation, the assessment becomes a formalized process and can be very important to the outcome. However, it can be perilous to rely too heavily on who you believe is more credible.
This class will teach you how to assess credibility using an evidence based approach, appropriate for an investigation. I will teach the pros and cons of including credibility assessments in your investigative finding.
To enroll in the enter semester, go to https://www.williamsconsultgroup.com/plans-pricing and enroll in Winter Semester.
During this lesson, students will learn to:
- Engage in the formal credibility assessment process during an investigation.
- Understand the limitations of their ability to accurately assess credibility.
- Make evidence based credibility assessments.
- Limit reliance on credibility in their findings.
- Identify credibility information that is relevant to the allegations.
If your school requires an invoice and/or 1099, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will arrange alternate invoicing and payment options. Please let me know if you have any questions or technical issues.
Purchasing Multiple Tickets
If you are registering multiple attendees, click the number of tickets you need during checkout. Then, send me the names and email addresses of each attendee so that I may register them individually. If you attempt to purchase a separate ticket for each person, the site might see the multiple purchase attempts as potentially fraudulent and block your credit card.
- Assessing Credibility Admit 1$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Assessing Credibility Group$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0