Gathering and Evaluating Evidence
Time & Location
About the Event
Information is useless unless we know what it means, where it fits, and how it corroborates asserted facts. You have a pile of puzzle pieces and need to know where and how every piece fits together.
Learn how to gather and analyze evidence in your investigation. I will teach you how to identify relevant evidence and how to use it to corroborate information developed through your investigation.
Avoid wasting time and going down rabbit holes by investigating facts that aren't even relevant to your case. Often, parties will provide you with way too much information to try confuse you by obfuscating or hiding what is really impoprtant. Learn how to tell the difference.
During this lesson, students will learn to:
- Identify information or evidence that will corroborate asserted facts.
- Gather evidence within the limitations of their authority.
- Corroborate facts at multiple levels to strengthen the interpretation of evidence.
- Identify the relevance and place of each piece of evidence.
- Evaluate each piece of evidence thoroughly to avoid missing key information.
If your school requires an invoice and/or 1099, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will arrange alternate invoicing and payment options. Please let me know if you have any questions or technical issues.
Purchasing Multiple Tickets
If you are registering multiple attendees, click the number of tickets you need during checkout. Then, send me the names and email addresses of each attendee so that I may register them individually. If you attempt to purchase a separate ticket for each person, the site might see the multiple purchase attempts as potentially fraudulent and block your credit card.
- Evaluating Evidence Admit 1$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Evaluating Evidence Group$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0