Time & Location
About the Event
Learn the fundamental principles of preparing for and executing an effective interview. This lesson will provide a foundation upon which you can build and develop your interviewing skills. Investigative interviewing is a unique discipline requiring knowledge and practice to become effective.
Conducting an investigative interview is very different from an applicant interview, client interview, or employee interview. You can miss important questions and fail to gather valuable evidence if you do not conduct the right kind of interview effectively.
This lesson provides skills applicable to investigators at every experience level. Even the most experienced investigators know the importance of always adding new tools to their interviewing toolbox or even reminding themselves of the fundamentals.
To enroll in the enter semester, go to https://www.williamsconsultgroup.com/plans-pricing and enroll in Winter Semester.
During this class, students will learn to:
- Pursue ongoing interview training and engage in self-improvement methods.
- Understand the purpose of interviews and develop a personal style that maximizes effectiveness.
- Understand the stages of an interview to include: preparation, introduction, interview, and post-interview.
- Develop effective interview questions to invite best information.
- Identify interview answers that lead to corroborative investigative steps.
If your school requires an invoice and/or 1099, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will arrange alternate invoicing and payment options. Please let me know if you have any questions or technical issues.
Purchasing Multiple Tickets
If you are registering multiple attendees, click the number of tickets you need during checkout. Then, send me the names and email addresses of each attendee so that I may register them individually. If you attempt to purchase a separate ticket for each person, the site might see the multiple purchase attempts as potentially fraudulent and block your credit card.
- Interviewing Admit 1$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Interviewing Group$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0