Time & Location
About the Event
Creating an investigative plan is the vital first first step in any investigation. Your investigation can fail before it even gets started if you do not have a workable plan. Often, the initial information or allegation is convoluted, confusing, and even overwhelming. A solid plan will help you organize your case and focus on the relevant facts.
In this one hour webinar, I will not only discuss the importance of creating and following a living, breathing investigative plan, but I will also show you methods of planning your investigation and how to add leads and follow the evidence.
This webinar is appropriate for human resources professionals, title ix investigators, private investigators, or anyone interested in learning about the first steps of any investigation.
To enroll in the enter semester, go to https://www.williamsconsultgroup.com/plans-pricing and enroll in Winter Semester.
During this lesson, attendees will learn to:
- Develop and organize an investigative plan that is thorough and well documented.
- Identify facts that can be corroborated through additional investigative steps.
- Follow and add to the investigative plan as they develop new leads.
- Analyze investigative steps for relevance.
- Ensure a thorough investigation through constantly referring to and updating their investigative plan.
- Investigative Planning Admit 1$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Investigative Plan Group$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0