Removing Bias in Investigations
Time & Location
About the Event
In this 1.5 hour class, I will teach you how to conduct an unbiased investigation in spite of your personal biases. Stop trying to convince yourself and others that you are unbiased. You are not! No one is! The current movement to rid oursleves of all biases is impossible and counterproductive. Stop wasting your time!
I will define what a biased investigation actually looks like and how to avoid allowing bias to influence your investigations. Therin lies the key.
I will also discuss how to stop misusing the term bias in a way that needlessly and negatively impacts your program.
To enroll in the enter semester, go to https://www.williamsconsultgroup.com/plans-pricing and enroll in Winter Semester.
During this lesson, students will learn to:
- Define bias and its relationship to legal bias.
- Identify a biased investigation using the bias equation.
- Identify different types of biases and how they could impact an investigation.
- Recognize and acknowledge personal biases.
- Conduct and document a thorough investigation to avoid conducting biased investigations.
- Biased Investigations Admit 1$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Bias Group Ticket$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0