Support Persons and Advocates
Time & Location
About the Event
Many investigators shy away from the idea of allowing anyone else to be engaged in the investigative process, fearing it will ruin the integrity of the case. But in fact, the opposite is true. A support person can free up your time to focus on the investigation.
I will teach the importance of including and articulating the role of a support person in your process. Doing so will increase participation in the process. You or your investigator is not acting in a support role, but will be forced to do so if you do not allow for or encourage support person(s).
To enroll in the enter semester, go to https://www.williamsconsultgroup.com/plans-pricing and enroll in Winter Semester.
During this lesson, students will learn to:
- Understand the role and benefits of allowing a support person in an investigation.
- Set rules and boundaries with support persons/advocates.
- Create practices and policies that clearly identify roles.
- Avoid making exceptions to policy or process based on demands or threats from support persons or attorneys.
- Identify if a support person should instead be identified as a witness.
If your school requires an invoice and/or 1099, please contact me directly at email@example.com
I will arrange alternate invoicing and payment options. Please let me know if you have any questions or technical issues.
Purchasing Multiple Tickets
If you are registering multiple attendees, click the number of tickets you need during checkout. Then, send me the names and email addresses of each attendee so that I may register them individually. If you attempt to purchase a separate ticket for each person, the site might see the multiple purchase attempts as potentially fraudulent and block your credit card.
- Support Persons Admit 1$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Support Persons Group$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0