Title IX 101
Time & Location
About the Event
Designed for employees who do not have Title IX responsibilities, specifically teachers, coaches, para-educators, counselors, staff, and volunteers. Effective Title IX response requires the participation and cooperation of employees in all aspects of education. The lesson will take approximately one hour to complete with the included quiz questions.
Taught by an expert in sexual misconduct and child sexual abuse investigations: former Title IX investigator, NCIS Special Agent, and Pentagon Police Officer.
- Learn the definition of sexual harassment and the additional behaviors prohibited by the 2020 Title IX rules update.
- Learn the Dos and Don'ts of how to react when receiving an allegation of sexual misconduct.
- Learn your role as a mandatory reporter.
- Understand the importance of assessing the student's safety and providing insight to the Title IX Coordinator.
- Learn the role of Supportive Measures in providing impacted students the ability to receive an education.
Recent Training Feedback
- "Thank you so much. Very good presentation. I learned a lot."
- "Thank you! This was excellent."
- "(g)reat information. thank you very much."
If your school requires an invoice and/or 1099, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will arrange alternate invoicing and payment options. Please let me know if you have any questions or technical issues.
Purchasing Multiple Tickets
If you are registering multiple attendees, click the number of tickets you need during checkout. Then, send me the names and email addresses of each attendee so that I may register them individually. If you attempt to purchase a separate ticket for each person, the site might see the multiple purchase attempts as potentially fraudulent and block your credit card.
- Title IX 101 Admit 1$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Title IX Full School$500+$12.50 Service fee$500+$12.50 Service fee0$0
- Title IX 101 District$2,500$2,5000$0